Saturday, April 7, 2007

FFF Package Pt. I: PQ Preserve

This time around I'm going to let the pictures do most of the talking...Once again I would like to introduce our newest members of the Wildboyz Cycling Division:

Josephine - Schwinner
Bike: Women's Schwinn Mountain Bike
Rhoda - Laxa
Bike: Shalihe Santos' WMS Next Mountain Bike
Lyle - Lionel
Bike: Willy Santos' Next Mountain Bike
Honk if you have big titties!
"Shot gun bang... Whats up w/ that thang? I wanna know..." Mr. JRL, who switched to a Mountain Bike, got a flat tire only 15 mins into our voyage. But him & Allan went back home and got his gangsta ass BMX bike.
Sup!

"Hey ladies... Where are you going?"
The WCD Women's Team
The WCD Men's Team
Top of the World
Emo
Cousins
PQ: The Pearl of Black Mountain
Less than an hour into our ride, we reached the World Famous PQ Waterfall where we spent about an hour rock climbing, jumping, and mostly laughing! A great team building experience... HAHA

Josephine bustin' out her frogger skills


After a while, I decided to take off my shoes and start climbing barefoot b/c my mountain biking shoes are really stiff and its hard to climb in. OJ has some good action shots of me leaping like a baby chimpanzee.
Every team building experience has to have the "Leap of Faith."
I love how everyone's doing the bear claw except Erwin... HAHA
You can do it RHODA!


Continuing on our journey from the 15 freeway to the 5 freeway
Lunch Time
Lunchables, Sandwiches, Capri Sun, and Goldfish... Just like grade school!
Check out these strange statues of these two children "PLAYING" that we found... We made it out mascot!
Wildboyz Cycling Division Team Photo
Almost at the finish line...
We made it! I'm so proud of you guys!I eat GOLD FISH... Its extreme!I finally got my towing hitch bike rack from Black Mountain Bicycles... Since I'm a regular now I got a discount! HOLLA! Its pretty hardcore but its super convenient.
Gotta get ready for Part II of the Friends Forever Fun Package... EXCELSIOR!!!

Check out all 100+ photos from our jounrey at Biking Trip II: PQ Preserve 04.07.07

0 comments: