Wednesday, April 4, 2007

To Buff for Bikes

What a long day... I just got back from a 10 mile midnight bike ride w/ Allan and Chris. I'm about to fall asleep but I just wanted to introduce everyone to our newest member of the Wildboyz Cycling Division...

Ollie - The Bodyguard
Bike: An Diep's Mongoose XR-75Ollie is so buff he broke the handle bars off my mom's bike... I'm going to Walmart tomorrow to exchange it. Anyways... Thanks to everyone who wished me luck for my GMAT test. I didn't need luck... I needed a MIRACLE! I'll explain everything later... GOOD NIGHT!

Purple Haze Championship basketball game tonight at AIU @ 7:30PM. Be there!

Here's a video I found when I typed in "Mountain Bike" on YouTube. This guy Danny Macaskill is insane... Check it out!

ZzZzZzZzZz

1 comments:

401K said...

That shit is way too sick. Only if...