Sunday, January 6, 2008

Today was RAD!

Next Saturday, January 12th RAD is hosting an intimate art and acoustic showcase at "It's A Grind" on Camino Del Sur (next to Westview High School).  Randy (Founder of Rad is Rad) hit me up a few weeks ago to help him find a location and set it up.  Special thanks to Sister Bear aka Cecile for hookin' it up with the location.

Come out next Saturday, have some coffee, enjoy some live music, and get some new gear.
Myster rockin' her RAD t-shirt!
Randy from Rad is Rad.  Check out their website to see their entire line.
Today also marked the 13th birthday of my favorite cousin, Demi aka Stinky.  She's finally a teenager!
Happy Birthday Demi!
Here we are at her house for a small birthday gathering.
Later on that night, the Wildboyz and I hit up Bar Dynamite near Old Town.  Check out Allan's hair... Shit is crazy!  Did you know he basically has to sit with his seat so far down while driving he's practically laying down.  Now that's gangsta!
I happened to forget my ID at home so I was outside chillin' till 11:45PM.  Luckily for me, lots of the homies were chillin' outside b/c it was too packed inside.  But Josephine was nice enough to dropped by my house to pick up my ID.  Thanks Josie!  I owe you!!!
DJ Bluballz live in the mix.
Crackin'!
Brother & Sister.
Extra Ordinary Crew.
Cousins. Girlfriend. Ollie?
Best Friends 1998.  Wuss Boy x Bubblegum Girl.
There were a few more pictures but lets just say Rose had the time of her life... AGAIN!

0 comments: