Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Trust

I started off my Monday by visiting the two cutest sandwich makers at Subway for a FREE 12" sub.
If you're ever in the PQ area come visit them at Subway and ask them about the avocado special.  Thanks Dennis & Jowie... 143!
Since I didn't get Demi anything for her birthday, I decided to take her Willy's Workshop for a mini shopping spree.
That night was the season opener for our AIU basketball league.  Our team, the Killa Beez, is returning with the same squad of 10.  We won our first game back.  I had one monster block, a few rebounds, and visited the free throw line 3 times.  I went 1 of 6 from the charity stripe.  HAHA
We all got caught up outside laughing and reminiscing on old times.  Some how our stories evolved into the trust fall... Not sure what its really called but here are the Lagunas demonstrating.  
In 'N Out... Animal Style!
Come watch our games every Monday at AIU in Miramar.

0 comments: