Friday, January 11, 2008

Welcome to the GOOD LIFE...

I don't think I've waken up before 8AM since my freshmen year at SDSU.  The only reason why I'm up is because I have an important meeting today in Solana Beach at 10AM.

Anyways, I don't have much time to blog but lets say that last night at Onyx Room was insanely crackin'!  We should celebrate Stephanie, Christine, Ashley, and Julie's birthdays every month!  HAHA Our line was crazy long, especially for a Thursday... or even their usual Fridays or Saturdays.  The staff at Onyx were very impressed with the turnout.  We'll be doing more events at Onyx Room & Thin in the upcoming months.  Thanks for your support.  Here are a few pictures from last night...
The line almost stretched down to the corner of F.
Ms. Stephanie Ocampo is finally 21!!!
Can I please get a drink!?


Drunken Birthay Girl and JoEilyn?
Angie Girl
George and Jenny dancing like it was the PROM '01.
Sister Bear, 6 Grade Crush, & Baby Myst
Welcome to the GOOD LIFE!
The Wildboyz will be invading Heat Supper Club tonight for a private dinner party for Christine and Wilfredo at 8PM.  The party continues throughout the night at Reloaded @ Heat with Victory Nightlife!  See you again tonight!!!

CRACKIN!!!

0 comments: