Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Pay the cost to be the BOSE!

Everyone has different techniques to clear their mind.  Many people do physical activities like going to the gym, participate in yoga, or even mediate.  I like to clear my mind by going shopping!  HAHA It's true!  I always feel better after buying something!  

Today I visited Best Buy with the intention of just getting a new iPod cassette adapter for my car ($20), but ended up leaving with the newly redesigned Bose in-ear headphones ($100).  I've been thinking about getting these headphones for a while because they'd be perfect for bike rides or hittin' the gym.  Today I was like fuck it!  Just do it!
I'm a huge Bose fan!  I already have the Bose On-Ear Headphones, which sounds incredible.  But they a bit too big for the gym and plus they make my ears sweaty when I run.  Who wants sweaty ears?  
I definitely recommend both these Bose headphones to everyone!  Although they are a bit pricey, they are both well worth it!  The sound is extraordinary and you'll love it!

0 comments: