Monday, January 21, 2008

Memory Lane

Thursday night we had a meeting at my house for our upcoming February 19th - February 27th invasion of New York.  It'll be our second trip to the Big Apple in 3 years.  I'm excited to get away!  

Ended up staying in that night and taking a trip down memory lane.  Back in the day, I use to have poster boards covering my walls with pictures from Freshmen and Sophomore year in High School.  After looking through some of those old school pictures, I wonder what I was thinking at the time.  Geez, how come no one told me I looked ridiculous with bangs and a tail or hair ties in my hair.  HAHA 
We even busted out old year books and started reading what people wrote.  For some reason Rose aka Best Friend wrote the funniest stuff every year!  So nice!
MCHS Class of 2001.
I'll post one of Rose's classic year book entries soon.  I'm too lazy right now!

0 comments: