Saturday, January 19, 2008

Friday Finale!

Tonight was our Friday Finale of Reloaded at Heat Supper Club.  We'll be moving Reloaded at Heat to the 2nd & 4th Saturdays of the month starting in February.  Due to a miscommunication, we only had less than 48 hours to prepare for our Friday finale.  Once again it was insanely crowded.  Thank you to everyone whose come out to support us every Friday.

We're back at Heat on Saturday, February 9th!
Heat's Legendary Guardian.
Victory Nightlife celebrated our finale with a bottle of Belvedere. 
Victory 4 Life!
Welcome to the GOOD LIFE!
Crackin'!!!
Even my brother and his homies dropped by... Cheers!
BFF
I love a diverse crowd.
Janet was drinking on the job!  HAHA
Patron for everyone!
Two brothers and Bayani.
Wildboyz x Janet?
Edwin doing the Matrix with Janet!
I guess Janet wins the award for "Best Time of my Life!"
After party at Alverjo's with a bottle of champagne.  
I love Alverjo's b/c you'll always run into familiar faces.  Props to SGBM.
Plus I get to make my own burritos in the kitchen!
Good Night!  Props to Jaycee Jay (21XL) and Twee (Cock Star Army).
Its 4:51AM... I'm not even sleepy!  Have a wonderful Saturday!  Good Night!

0 comments: