Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Join the Guild!

San Diego Restaurant Week is coming up January 27th - February 1st, 2008.  I thought I'd start early this year and check out a few restaurants myself.  

Restaurant #1: Islands (Mira Mesa).  Although I doubt its part of Restaurant Week, I ate lunch with Alysia and caught up with my favorite lesbian.  HAHA
Restaurant #2: The Guild (East Downtown).  Edwin always talks about this place and we finally got a chance to check it out.  The owner is an architect who designed the entire restaurant from its custom menus to its one of a kind chairs.  Everything is visually stimulating.  The food is also very tasty but they are smaller portions.  I love the place!  My picture below doesn't do it justice, check out their website.
Restaurant #3: Jade Theater (Downtown).  Since the guys at Blends, Edwin, Erwin, and Keith haven't been there before we decided to check it out and have a few drinks.  The place is gorgeous but its still missing something.  Their official grand opening is next Wednesday, January 23rd.  They'll also be hosting two of the flyest ASR parties: Crooks & Castle (Thursday) and Alphanumeric (Saturday).
Restaurant #4: TGIF (Carmel Mountain).  Today a few of the Wildboyz left to visit their roots in the Philippines.  There's a total of 20+ who will be traveling together... I wish I could go!  They'll be rollin' with two of the Philippines hottest sex symbols: Deither Ocampo and Willy Santos.  HAHA  Have fun and be safe!

Here we are at TGIF taking the cutest couple pictures.  Rose & Edwin (1999).  Cheryl and Ollie (2008?).
Class Clowns 2001.
Edwin.  
Edwin is the man!
Have a wonderful day!

0 comments: