Thursday, January 17, 2008

Wednesday Night Adventure!

I spent my Wednesday night out with some friends at Dave 'n Busters, JT's, and finally Alverjo's.  Since my camera's battery died, I didn't take any pictures but Ollie took a ton and even some hilarious video clips.   So check out his blog entry entitled "Dave n' Buster Hustla's" by CLICKING HERE.

Here's a preview of our night... 
Ms. PI '98, Ms. PI '08, TK, and Ms. China '07
Thanks to Ed, Julz, and Steven for all the drinks at JT's.  If you don't have any plans on Wednesday nights come out to JT's off of Mission George for some cheap drinks, good music, and house party vibe.  Good times!

Congrats to Ms. Philippine's 1998, Cheryl, for winning her consecutive "Best Time of my Life Award" last night.
Meet my twin, Steven and why is Cheryl smelling my arm pits?
Photos courtesy of Ollie Neglerio.

0 comments: