Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Congrats to Suz

Welcome to the wonderful world of Apple!  HAHA  Congrats to Suzette who picked up the top of the line Black Apple MacBook today.  I can't believe it comes stock with 2.4GHz, 2GB memory, and a 250GB hard drive.  She cruised over right after to get some programs and get a quick Apple lesson.  Apparently her computer smells nice because its new... HAHA
Happy Girl!
Afterwards we celebrated by going to Pho Hoa Cali in Mira Mesa to get some Vietnamese food.  Thanks Guil for treating us out!

Here's Jay (DJ Murdah1) in New York video chatting with  Suzette and I in California.  I love video chat!  HAHA
If you have any questions about Apple computers let me know... I'm pretty knowledge about about the subject (or at least I'd like to think I am). 

We also stopped by Black Mountain Bikes after lunch.  I haven't rode my bike in 6 months!  SAD FACE!  I miss riding so much... I can't wait to get my cast off so I can go riding.  

Who's down?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo TK lets ride! u got both a road and mtn bike? awesome!