Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Project Management

So I've been chillin' in the Bat Cave the past few days sitting in front of my computer working on different upcoming projects.  I've been able to be really productive and getting everything organized for the summer.  My summer plans include trips to San Francisco (July 11-13), Las Vegas (August 8-10), New York (TBA), Seattle (TBA), London (July), and more...

Who wants to come with me?

Also, I finally getting my cast off this Friday after 4 long weeks of crawling and hopping around the house.  I can't wait!  I wonder how skinny and crusty my left leg is.  HAHA  Its perfect because I'll have sometime to rehab before all the chaos of my birthday month, which reminds me...

Please RSVP ASAP with your dinner course selections to TKoftheWildboyz@gmail.com.  I hope everyone can make it out.  We have Latanya Lockette serenading us during dinner with her soulful R&B.  There's going to be a professional photo booth, so make sure you dress to impress, and we have a video confessional for birthday shout outs.  Plus we got DJ Mark Marcelo and Teknikscian spinnin' for the after dinner party.  Tell your friends!

I know everyone thinks I have too much going on for my birthday but the important events are:

1.) TK's Birthday Dinner @ Jade Theater (Thursday, May 29th)
2.) Club Massive @ House of Blues (Sunday, May 25th)
3.) Bash at the Beach @ Wave House ( Saturday, May 24th)

I'd love to see you guys at each of these events... Trust me we're gonna have a great time!

Anyways, here's a preview of some of the things I've been working on.  First, the new Victory Nightlife marketing plan.  I've also created a new logo which is simple and clean.  Be on the look out because Victory Nightlife is evolving.  This year marks our 1o year anniversary and we hope to bring you another 10.  We're launching our new myspace layout designed by Harold (UrbanFX) in the next 2 weeks.  Let me know what you think of the logo...

Victory Nightlife Staff T-Shirts
Check out the *NEW* Club Massive at House of Blues Memorial Day Weekend flyer designed by Ryan at SGX Media.  $10 presale tickets are already on sale so don't hesitate and get them now for guaranteed admission and front of the line privileges.  CLICK HERE to purchase your tickets now!


FYI: We have tons of upcoming events but I'm excited to announce we'll be hosting an event at U-31 (North Park) on Thursday, July 10th for DJ Mark Marcelo's (Mindz Alike) upcoming mix CD release, "Scrunchies n' Headbands" which is a 90's mix that all the ladies will love.  We're also working on getting local shops and brands involved with the event as well so its gonna be BIG.

Check out Mark Marcelo's myspace for a sneak preview of the mix: www.myspace.com/djmarkmarcelo

Secondly, I've been working on Body Rock Dance Competition coming Saturday, May 31st.  The guys at the Fizix in San Marcos have teamed up with us to design special edition Body Rock x Fizix x Wildboyz t-shirts that will be sold for only $20 the day of the show.  Check it out!


Body Rock seating is assigned so go get your tickets ($13, $16, $19) now at StudioFX, Culture Shock Dance Center, Studio 429, or at ticketmaster.com.

I've also got a few other projects I'm currently working on but I don't want to let the rabbit out the hat yet... You'll just have to wait and see!

0 comments: