Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Jesus!

Saturday I stopped by Jade Theater to see Dawn and D. Woods from Danity Kane who were there hosting the event.  While I was chillin' in the VIP area with the girls, I got a chance to talk to Dawn for awhile.  She's really nice and down to earth.  I think guys are intimidated to dance with her, I was too, but I  managed to build up enough courage and asked her to dance.  She said, "I'd love to."  HAHA  We dance to a few reggae songs and she even put her arms around my neck... HAHA  But everyone was trying to get a picture with her so we only danced for a few songs.  I am still waiting on some of the photos from the photographer that was there.  Fun times!

Shout out to Dred Carpet & Franchise. 
D. Woods x Dawn
D. Woods
Apparently the girls from DK were at Prospect Bar & Lounge for dinner before they headed to Jade Theater.  Jayallthetime (Victory) took a few photos with them when they were there.
I left Jade around Midnight to head over to La Jolla for Prospect were everyone was there celebrating Julz (Mindz Alike) 23rd birthday.
Shots for everyone... 
To Julz and the Good Life!
6 footers and some short dude...
Prospect was crackin'... Again!
A round of Patron please for Kim and Bernadette!
DJ Hektik (Armory | State of Mind Radio)
WTF?
Kev Mighty x Nan
"Supreme" Mark with TK, Annabelle, and Jamie
Jomo spittin' game... HAHA
It was another great night at Prospect.  Back to Bumsville for the Jack in the Box after party!
Sweet baby Jesus...
Nevermind... Its just Julz!
Happy Birthday Julz!

0 comments: