Tuesday, July 22, 2008

N E R D

I woke up Sunday morning to meet up with An Diep aka my mom at California Pizza Kitchen in Fashion Valley for lunch.  My mom is still having a tough time accepting the fact that I've moved out.  If anyone knows my mom, then you know how attached she is to my brother and I, but she's doing her best to adjust.  Give it a few weeks and she's get use to it.  

Worlds Best Mom!
After lunch she followed me to Bumsville to check out the new spot.  Here I am showing her my new office set up... HAHA
My mom showing off the Nguyen family picture which sits on top of the fridge.
My mom didn't leave empty handed.  In fact, she left with a trash bag full of my dirty laundry.  HAHA  Thanks mom!  143!
Once my mom left I knocked out on the baby couch for a short while to recharge before we headed out to the NERD concert at House of Blues.
Photobucket
Shot of Jack before we take off...
Photobucket
Triplets: White Tees x Blue Jeans
Photobucket
"A mili a mili a mili a mili..."
Photobucket
I love watching concerts at HOB because its a wonderful venue with an intimate feel.  Especially when we get our own designated VIP area.  Thank you Brian, Jack, and Shawn.
Stage Right.
N E R D
Seeing Sound
in
stores
now!
The crew: Guil x Jomo x TK x Ann x Michelle x TK
Bumsville Roommates!
We ran into quite a few people at the concert including Mihan and Michelle.
Giving Jomo a boost... HAHA
Photobucket
Roaming the streets of Downtown...
Photobucket
$5 Foot Longs at Subway
Photobucket
We arrived back to Bumsville to drop off the girls and head to a bonfire at Mission Beach.
Photobucket
Would you rather...
Photobucket
WTF?
Photobucket
Mark Marcelo x Speshul ED x Julz
Photobucket

Check out the video I got from the NERD Concert:

FUN TIMES!!!

Thanks Jomo for some of the photos.

0 comments: