Friday, August 8, 2008

08.08.08: Happy 1st Birthday Virgin America

Today is the 1st birthday of Virgin America. I'm currently at the San Diego International Airport on my way to Las Vegas. Virgin America has a DJ, balloons, cake, drinks, decorations, and more set up in front of their gate. It's a party in here! HAHA 
I'll be updating my blog regularly so check back throughout the weekend for all the fun festivities.

Tonight is Crazy 8's at Revolution Lounge at the Mirage in celebration of Rob Zoomy's birthday. We have DJ Earwaxxx, DJ Enigma, and our very own DJ Bluballz live in the mix. There are hundreds of people from all over Southern Cali coming out for this event, including over 75+ San Diego friends. Its the perfect way to kick off our Vegas weekend.

Tomorrow a handful of us are going sky diving. I'm pretty nervous to jump out of a plane. Wish us luck!

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the heat. I heard its 100+ degrees. Not fun!

I'll be staying at the Flamingo so hit me up and lets get the party started! The takeover starts NOW!  See you in Las Vegas!!!

0 comments: