Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thank You!

Since I've started my blog over a year ago, I've tried to make my life/blog as exciting as possible.  Knowing people read my blog pushes me to keep busy, whether I'm in Downtown SD hosting events, causing chaos with the Wildboyz, or out exploring another city, I'm always out and about.  Blogging also helps people stay updated on the events going on in my life, that way I don't have to tell the same stories over and over... Although I still tend to do so.  HAHA. Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing with my life, but all I know is I'm having tons of fun.  Thank you to those of you that continue to read my blog.

I recently saw this photo in the Hoey Inc and Alvinism blog and I totally agree with the saying...
Every now and then I get a few random emails from readers.  Here are a few emails that I've received in the past few weeks:

EMAIL #1: Hey, I know it's very random asking you this question, but what do you do for a living? I've visited your blog from time to time and it seems like you're having the time of your life. I mean, how can you be able to afford those things that you did, like go skydiving, eat at expensive restaurants, etc? anyway, i'm just a senior in high school, but dude, i want to do whatever you're doing. i envy you right now. okay i know i'm weird, but seriously hahaha.

-Irah


RESPONSE: Hey Irah!  I believe, "If you take care of someone, they'll take care of you."  I've always been open and friendly with people (sometimes too open... HAHA) and for the most part its always worked out.  Many call me an optimistic person.  I try not to let the little things bother me because its always about the bigger picture.  The reason why I've been able to do many of the things I do is because I have a high credit card limit.  HAHA.  Seriously though you'll be amazed how far a bit of small talk will go, as long as you're genuine though of course.  If you take care of people, they'll take care of you 10 fold.  I've been lucky enough to make many wonderful friends throughout the past years.  Trust me I will always take care of my friends.  As far as what I do, I throw club events in San Diego and produce a few different dance competitions.  I am alway trying to network and stay on my grind...


EMAIL #2: I really enjoy your blog. Keep up the good work. I especially like all the pictures. Maybe one day my life will be as fascinating as yours :).

Danielle C.
Fan in Atlanta, GA


RESPONSE: Thanks Danielle!  Hopefully I can go to the ATL one day.  Take care!

With that said, join me in Vegas this weekend for the Takeover: Las Vegas!  A few of us are also going skydiving too on Saturday so if you want to join us please let me know asap.
Be there.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

man i can`t go if u have to be 21 .

CHERIE$D said...

I wish I was 21. San Diego takeover sounds fun (:

Anonymous said...

yea it sounds fun but i need to know if u have to be 21&up

Anthony "Toe-Knee" Nguyen said...

You need to be 21+ for the clubs but not for sky diving! HAHA

Unknown said...

YEA GO SKYDIVING!

Anonymous said...

MAN THIS SUCKS