Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10 Year Anniversary

I know its like 2 weeks later but I just wanted to thank the 1,400+ people that came out to Victory Nightlife's 10 Year Anniversary at House of Blues.  That night was a bit of a blur but I remember it as being organized chaos, especially on the stage.  HAHA

Thank you Moe Zarabi and Jodonn Diaz for everything they've done to make Victory what it is today.  I am grateful for the opportunities that you've given me.  Lets keep celebrating the good life for another 10 years... To our amazing friends and families, our success is directly attributed to your continuous support.  THANK YOU!

CLICK HERE to view the event coverage from HOB.

I had 5 hotel rooms at the Marriott Courtyard next door for myself and all the out of towners.  Pre-Party!
We be mobbin' deep to the club...
Crackin'!
Kay Valentine x Melissa Reign = My Favorites!
Moe Zarabi (Victory Co-Founder) x Jen Mendez
The little sisters... Mihan x Holly x Rhea x Jessica

Chachy x Ro x TK = College Life!  HAHA
Victory x Mindz Alike x Fantastik4 x EOC x Wildboyz x Hellz Bellz x Mass Appeal
Lannie (Hellz Bellz) x ???
David Ross presents "The Project"
Sheryl x Jenny x Chantha
I'm a rapper... HAHA
Special thanks to Dom Kennedy!
Glenn (Mass Apeal) x Melissa Reign x Kay Valentine x TK
TM: Ro x Bonnie x Bri
I miss these girls: Sue x Michelle x Mabel x Rachel x Cindy
Vince (Mindz Alike) x TK
Lovelyn x TK x Britney x Jay (Birthday Boy | EOC) x Natasha
Em oi!
Shout out to the 21XL Events Company crew for coming down to SD!
Who wants a shot of patron?  HAHA  I remember pouring Patron into people's mouths like it was water... I hope everyone was alright afterwards.  HAHA  I left HOB with a $2,875.91 bar tab... WTF?  Good thing we get discounts... THANK YOU again!

0 comments: