Thursday, September 11, 2008

Blackout

YO YO YO!

Happy Monday everyone! Sorry I haven't been keeping up with my blog. I've been moving back to PQ, playing host in SD, partying in LA, and just straight exhausted from all the festivities. I spent the weekend in LA once again at Highlands for Myron's Vertigo Birthday Bash. Saturday Annemarie, Jomo, and I paid Kellie a visit at her new place in Diamond Bar. Then it was off to LAX for more partying with the rest of the crew. Sunday we spent watching football... Bull shit I tell you! I drove straight from LA to Bumsville for our potluck dinner... It was crackin'... We had over 20 people in the house. Thanks girls!

Thats a quick recap of my past weekend (I'll blog it soon) but lets back track to where I left off... ASR Weekend!

CLICK HERE to view photos from ASR Weekend / LA.
CLICK HERE to view photos from Victory's Photo Booth.

Friday, September 5th we hosted a party at Onyx & Thin for Blends 4 Year Anniversary. We were all excited because we had an amazing DJ line up that consisted of Gaslamp Killer, Ikah Love, Nicky Savage, & Saul Q. It was a different style of music then our usual but everyone seemed to love it! The place was crackin'... It was nice diverse crowd with a pretty good female to male ratio. HAHA

The Fizix is in the building!
Hoey Inc.
Jenny aka Mrs. Marzo!
Even Rochelle aka Roach Brah came down from LA.  Patron for the three of us!
Nicky Savage & friends!
Gaslamp Killer
Temecula in the house: Mabel, Rachel, and Sue!  I miss you guys!
Crackin'!
Did you know if your hand is bigger than your face you have cancer...
Even Althea came out to have a shot (or two, or three) of patron too!  HAHA
Nicky Savage (Blends)
Thanks to Edwin & Keith for helping to organize this amazing event.  Props to Gaslamp Killer!
Check out the photos from the Victory Nightlife Photo Booth.  Thanks Rolando for the pictures...

Wilfredo x Willy = Santos
Rolando x Raelynn
Ollie x April
Julz x Meg
Word.
Harold with his lady friends...
Why do you look so mad JR?  HAHA
Props to Uncle Pete (Puma) and the rest of the crew!
Shout out to the EOC!  Happy Birthday to Jay and Lee!

That was the drunkest I've been at one of my events.  I apologize for being such a drunken fool.  I ended up blacking out that night while still at the club... I lost my keys, forgot my credit card, and woke up in the batcave.  It was a crazy night...

Congrats to Blends on celebrating their 4 year anniversary.  Thank you.

0 comments: