Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Back to LALA Land...

I woke up Saturday, September 6th so confused... HAHA I've never been so drunk before at one of my events. I had no recollection of half the night, how I got home, where my keys or credit card were... Nothing! It was kinda scary b/c I seriously had no idea. Some of the roomies had to jog my memory... Please don't ever let me take that many shots of Patron again. Thanks!

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH:
Anyways, I was headed back up to LA that night to party with Kenji and Myra, who were visiting from Seattle. Since Alvin was was going up there too we all decided to mob out to LAX (again). Even Annemarie, who claims she only goes out once a year now, came out to join us too. Ro and Bri met up too in North Hollywood at Chachy's condo to party too!

CLICK HERE to view all the photos from LA.

Pre sippin'...
We crammed 6 people into Bri's Lexus IS...
Round 1: Patron
Welcome to Southern Cali Myra and Kenji.  
Bri (TM) x Gabe (Club Coverage) x Ro (TM)
Jacque (DBR)
Indo (HIN)
Chachy (MWCG)
Ryan x Mike x Troy were also in Hollywood so they stopped by LAX too!
TK x Annemarie x Chachy x Alvin
After the club we got LA Doggs!  I love them!  We also got 24 Hour Pho and tried to bust a dine and dash, but that FAILED... HAHA


SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH:
We spent the whole day being lazying and just watching football.  Later that night Chachy and I drove down to Fullerton to go to Team Millenium's (TM) auditions.  There were many familiar faces that I haven't seen in awhile.  

TM's auditions aren't like your typical auditions.  They teach you the routine a few days before and give you time to perfect it.  I wish my auditions were like that... I never had the best pick up but if you give me sometime I could perfect it... Most of the time!  HAHA
Kellie x Chris x Baby x Annemarie
After auditions we all headed over to TGIF.  I see double!  Melissa x Alvin x Bonnie
The Ultimate Long Island = $5 (Happy Hour)
Parkin' lot pimpin'...
Jedi x TK
What are you doing Chantha?  HAHA
We stayed at TGIF until 2AM just chillin' in the parking lot.  Since Alvin wasn't in any condition to drive, he dropped off his car at the original 101.  The start of his college life... COLLEGE LIFE!  HAHA


MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 8TH:
Monday I was headed back down to Anaheim to meet up with Indo, Jacque, Myra, and Kenji to go to Disneyland and California Adventure.  I dropped off Alvin at his car and we grabbed Lee's sandwiches.  I didn't want to roll 5th wheel so I asked Annemarie if she wanted to go too.  She didn't have work so she was a go!

Alvin bloggin' his food...
We were suppose to meet up with everyone at 11AM but we were laggin' and didn't get there until 2PM.  Once Annemarie and I got there we noticed the tickets were crazy expensive: $70 for one day pass or $94 for one day hopper passes.  

So we ended up coming up with a plan to using Indo and Jacque's hopper passes... Basically busted the movie ticket trick and did a bit of talking/charming (HAHA)... Next thing you know we were in!  HOLLA!  Saved $140!  HAHA  

Annemarie and I rode all the rides at Disneyland while everyone else was at California Adventure.  Our plan was to meet back up at Disneyland at 6PM. 
Dude I killed it on the Buzz Lightyear ride... 117,000 points!  I wish I could say the same about Annemarie's score... 12,100!?  HAHA  JK
Space Mountain!
My camera ended up dying so I didn't get to take that many photos.  I am still waiting on Myra and Kenji to upload their photos.

Afterwards we went to Guppies in Cerritos.  That place is BOMB!  HAHA
Rishi (Usual Suspects) and Myron (21XL) meet up with us too.
I ended up crashing at Myron's house that night and watching movies until 6:30AM... HAHA

It was a very eventful Thrusday - Monday.  Fun times!  I'm almost up to date on the blog... Just gotta blog about this past weekend!  Thanks for reading!

0 comments: