Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Week 4 of 5 in LA... I think I'm addicted!

I'm almost caught up on my blog. I'm gonna try to make it a quick and rapid fire entry. So on your mark... Get set... Lets go!

CLICK HERE to view photos from my weekend in LA.
CLICK HREE to view photos coverage from Highlands & LAX on Babe Blvd.

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 11TH:
A few of us mobbed out to Red Circle and Bar D that night to have a few drinks.  Check out Danny (Alphanumeric) with his magnum face.
Calvin x Iron Mike x JR
Irons showin' off the new style... HAHA
Irons (Upstarts) x Danny x Profile (Upstarts)

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 12TH:
I rolled up to Hollywood once again to celebrate with all the Virgo birthdays at Highlands.  I meet up with a few friends at Chachy's and we pre partied before heading out... We even convinced Annemarie to come out for a second week in a row.  HAHA
Chachy x Annemarie x TK x Michelle taking shots out of coffee mugs...
Once we got to Highlands, we rolled in with 30+ people including my cousins from LA, which I haven't seen in months.  When we stepped in I was immediate greeted by fellow San Diegan, Ms. Lisa Kai.
3 Amigos aka MWCG... HAHA
Sheryl (BFF) x Alison
I wonder who those girls are... MUAHAHA
Happy Birthday to Mr. 21XL himself... Myron Marten!
What the Carandang!?  HAHA  I haven't seen Maribel in years!!!  What a pleasant surprise!
Chachy showing love to the birthday girl... Ms. Samantha Duenas!
Kenji x Myra from Team Menace in Seattle, WA
WOD Tripod
Thanks Cathy Ann for the drink!
EOC x Apple... HAHA  Jay x Redmond x Lee
Christine aka Wabs x Sammie
DJ John Magic (HIN)
We are family!  Bee x Van x Kong = Cousins
Harold (Doing a Jabbawockeez impression?) x Fredo x Chris (Jabbawockeez)
V Necks... Chachy got that extra V neck to the nipples... HAHA
Happy Birthday Tina (21XL)!
James aka Crazy Guy x Stacy
Everyone loves Rishi (Usual Suspects LA)
World of Dance: Kissa x Kevin x TK... No Homo!
Yummy!
Happy Birthday Bee!
It's a celebration... Bitches!
No homo...
Patron shots for James x Annemarie x JayChris x TK... Happy Birthday JayChris!
I haven't seen Helen Ly in over a year but we caught up and did a bit of dancing...
Steve Bitanga x Melissa Reign = Babe Blvd
We didn't leave Highlands until 3AM... Luckily for us Thai Patio is still open so we all cruised over there to have a bit of Thai.

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 13TH:
That morning Jomo and I went cruised over to Chino Hills to pick up my car at Annemarie's house since she drove it back home.  We decided to all pay Kellie a visit at her new place in Diamond Bar.  We ended up staying the entire day there just hanging out while I told stories... HAHA

Yummy KFC!
Chillin'!
Baby pushing Baby!
Starbucks!
It was nice to just relax and catch up at Kellie's.  Its been awhile since we've all hung out.  Fun times!

Afterwards I headed back up to Hollywood to meet up with Megan to hit up LAX.  We meet a few superheroes and villans on Hollywood Blvd.
Where's your halo?  HAHA
Megan x Alan (Usual Suspects LA)
The Family: TK x Myron x Indo
Sammie came out again to celebrate her birthday once again... You should have heard her that morning.  HAHA  She sounded like an old groggy man on the phone when I called her...
I'm not sure what they're doing...
On the way back to Thai Patio, I saw Ben Baller in a beautiful Ferrari.  I wonder if he really owns that car...
Thai Patio Round 2:


It was another eventful weekend in Hollywood with great friends!  Thanks everyone for the hospitality. 

I was debating if I should go up to LA once again for Myron's actual birthday bash at Avalon but I might have to throw in the towel because I'm going to Street Scene in Downtown SD.  Plus, I'm hosting my own event on Saturday at Prospect Bar and Lounge (La Jolla) so I want to be there... I miss San Diego!  HAHA