Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Jay, Lee, & Naanee!

Monday I cruised out to Dave n Buster to have a few drinks with Jay & Lee Montefalcon (EOC | Victory) for their birthdays. While I was there I also ran into Isiah, Mike, Arman, and Minus (PQ friends) who were having dinner with Naanee Legedu (Chargers) for his 25th birthday. We ended up all sharing a few shots...

Leighann x Leilani x Mike... Aww she's so cute!!!
Noriza x Jay x Lee x Nancy
I always get liquid cocaine when I'm at DnB... Its so nasty but whatever!
Christine x Jen x Lisa x Nancy
I ended up ordering 15 shots of patron for all the birthday celebrants and a few of the homies!
Celebrate the Good Life!
Naanee Legedu (Chargers #11) x Malcom Floyd (Chargers #80)
Afterward DnB a few of us cruised over to Mingsok Chung (I think thats how you spell it) for some tasty Korean food and soju.
Damn... Its only Monday!  HAHA
Bulgogi Bi Bi Bop is the shit!
Its Thursday, which means the weekend has just begun...

Who's down for Wave House tonight?

0 comments: