Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Professional Procrastinator

I have a 12 page paper due tomorrow at 6PM for my MBA 520 class but I'm having the hardest time focusing. My ADD has been kickin' in.  I've been home all day in front of the computer doing everything from blogging, editing photos, uploading photos, emailing, surfing, chatting, and designing... Everything but work on my paper.

If you haven't noticed, I've uploaded a few of my favorite pictures that I've snapped on my Canon 40D onto my myspace page.

CLICK HERE to view the gallery. Hopefully you're my myspace friend, if you're not then please add me!

Cafe Pick Me Up - East Village New York
Captain Jack Sparrow x Annabelle
Master Mind
Workspace
I want to go out and take some more photos... Lets do the night time LED style photos... Who's down!?  I'm free after Wednesday night!

1 comments:

Adda said...

i think you should work on ur paper at a coffee shop or at a library.

after i get my point and shoot.. i will mos def hit you up!