Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy 25th Birthday Verna pt. II @ Prospect

I hardly had any time to rest after getting back from Hollywood late Saturday afternoon.  I was pretty tired and still feeling the effects from the previous night, but the celebration must go on!  HAHA  We continued Verna's birthday tour at Prospect Bar & Lounge in La Jolla.  The night started off a bit slower than usual but quickly picked up after Sheryl and the rest of the SK858 birthdays came mobbin' in a 50+ person party bus.  It was pretty nuts...

CLICK HERE to see photos from Verna's birthday celebration.

DJ Joseph Gettright
Sheryl (Birthday Girl) x TK
Verna in her VIP section w/ Roxxan, Crystal, and myself.
The entourage!
Happy Birthday Verna!  I love you!  Friends Forever!
My nigs!
Damn Mike kept trying to give me shots all night... HAHA  Thanks bro!
Scripps Ranch HS!  HAHA
3 of my favorite Wildgirlz: Josephine x Jenny x Verna
Crackin'!

Even Edwin (Segue Mag) came out to show Verna some love.
My body guard: Rogene (Curiculum Mag)
Alvaro's in Sabre Springs for Mexican food... Supreme Fries please!
Thank you for coming out everyone!  We'll be continue Verna's 25th Birthday Tour at SIN this Friday.  Get there early because capacity is limited.
RSVP at VictoryNightlife@gmail.com

0 comments: