Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy 25th Birthday Verna pt. I

Friday was pt. I of Verna's 25th birthday celebration at Highlands in Hollywood.  It was also Made Jewelry's "Made Over" party as well.  I rolled up with Verna, Roxxan, Meghan, and Jen to meet up with Chachy at his apartment for the pre-party.  Its been over a month since I've seen Chachy, so we were both ready to bring back the "College Life!"  HAHA

Chachy and I were planning on taking it easy that night, but we ended up getting the most drunk.  I ended up spending $180 at the bar.  WTF?  =(  Chachy ended up getting kicked out of the club at around 2AM.  While searching for him outside, I ended up FAILING at the bottom of the escalator and throwing up over the side.  Not a good look... I wanted to go eat Thai Patio with everyone afterwards but I was paralyzed. We did make it back to the aparment safely... What a night!  Verna's the one thats suppose to be all twisted, not Chachy and I!  Thanks for taking care of this 6'3" Viet.  HAHA

CLICK HERE to view all the photos from Verna's birthday celebration.

We got to North Hollywood at 9:45PM and it was time to get ready...
Verna x TK = My Nig!
Mark aka Chachy x Meghan aka Beast
Meghan x Jenn
Skyy's the limit!
Reunited and it feels so good... HAHA  No homo!
Meghan x Jenn x Chachy x Roxxan x Verna
Welcome to the Highlands!
The crew of Made Jewelry is about to enter the building...
Rainbow Brite aka Helen Ly
Abbie (WOD) came down from the Bay Area to party before Maxted Out.
Grr!  Good luck at ABDC auditions next week Jun (Team Millenium).
Myron (21XL) x DJ Jon Magic (HIN) always gets the party crackin'!

Great job Sammie on setting up the MADE party!
Everyone loves Tina (21XL)!
Alfredo x Shammy Dee x TK x Debbie (MADE) x Abegail (MADE)
Highland's was also Jenny Chu's official birthday celebration!  Here I am with the birthday princess herself... Thanks for the Grey Goose!
Jackie x Melissa (Babe Blvd)
I can't tell if this photo was taken on our way into the club or on our way out, but if its out... I think I'm about to throw up at the bottom of the escalator...
Everything is a bit blurry afterwards that... I do remember getting some bomb ass bacon wrapped hotdogs though.  Thanks Jenn!

I woke up the next morning with a bit of a hang over.  Luckily for us we got to visit our "friend's" house in the Hollywood hills to kick back and relax for a min.  It was the perfect place to be hungover... I love this place!
I wish we could have gone swimming but the water was way to cold.  I miss Butter Nuts!  HAHA
Before heading back down to San Diego, we stopped by Palms off of Sunset Blvd. for some Thai cuisine.  The service wasn't crackin' but at least the food was.
I was suppose to make it back for Willy and Shalihe's baby shower but we didn't end up getting back to SD until 6:30PM.  Sorry I missed it guys!  143!

It was now off to Prospect Bar & Lounge for "Barock the Vote!" and pt. II of Verna's birthday celebration... To be continued...

0 comments: