Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Massive Photos

For the past few days, people have been email, texting, and instant messaging me about photos from Halloween Massive. Well the wait is over (sort of), I've just uploaded two galleries from HOB:

CLICK HERE to view Halloween Massive pt. I by Razo
CLICK HERE to view Halloween Massive pt. II by Mindz Alike

l'll be uploading photos from the Dungeon (aka Legends Lounge) room hosted by 5&A Dime later today along with a few other photographers who did club coverage for us. Check back again soon...

I'm a bit sad because I didn't take many photos at all since I was "working" the entire night. But I'm pleased to see everyone uploading pictures from the event onto their myspace profiles. I didn't even know many of the people who came out were there, I found out by looking at their pictures online. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time though and thats all I can ask for! The event itself was a success... Thank you to Victory Nightlife's dedicated staff, 21XL Events Company, 5&A Dime, Mindz Alike, and all of our other supporters. Fun times!!!

Here are a few photos:

Crackin'!

The Dungeon (Legends Lounge) was crackin' too!
Happy Birthday Jessica!
Karen you can't wear that costume again next year... HAHA

MCHS

Can't wait till next year's Halloween Massive!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I didn't win twice with the same costume :P Haha I was Sailor Mercury the last time...