Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Brotherly Love

I got my brand new Apple MacBook Pro last Wednesday from the Fashion Valley Store.  I originally planned on ordering it online so I could upgrade the hard drive but I decided I couldn't wait and just bought it.  I love it!  I got Apple Care too... Usually I don't but whatever!

I know some of you are wondering, "Why do you need a new MacBook Pro for?  Don't you already have one?"  Well, I do.  But being the caring older brother that I am, I realized my brother needed a better computer because he has an older Apple PowerBook G4.  So I decided it would be very generous of me to give him my MacBook Pro and just get the newer version. So now we both have MacBook Pros... He loves his new computer and so do I (I might love it more)... HAHAHAHA!





Mac > PC

0 comments: