Tuesday, November 4, 2008

History in the Making!

The day has finally come for everyone to go out and vote for their favorite Presidential candidate.  I've been following the news all morning and they're warning people to expect long lines because of the record shattering turnout at the polls.  

I've been really busy the past week in preparation for Halloween Massive @ House of Blues.  I have a lot of blogging to do but unfortunately I also have tons of assignments for my MBA 520 class that I have to finish tonight.  In addition, everyones been hitting up up about photos from Halloween Massive.  I'm still waiting on a few photographers, but I'll be upload them later today.  So check back soon...

This is what my room looked like this last Wednesday night... Paperwork everywhere!
In the meantime, lets make history today... Go VOTE!

Upcoming Events:
Thursday - I'll be celebrating the birthday of my good friend Ben Wang (Blends | DF) at Purple Lounge inside the Standard on Sunset.  RSVP here.

Friday - Victory Nightlife is hosting Exclusive at Onyx & Thin for Leo Portillo (Wildboyz) Welcome Home Party and in celebration of birthday girls: Kasey Belen (UFX Alumni) and My Ta.  

RSVP at VictoryNightlife@gmail.com.

0 comments: