Sunday, May 24, 2009

BFF Time x Taco Tuesdays

I'm pretty behind on my blog. I've been pretty busy getting everything prepared for all the Beat Freak events this weekend. They'll be invading San Diego tomorrow! So make sure you check them out at Studio 429 for their dance workshop from 12 - 4:30PM, then the meet and greet fiesta at 5&A Dime, and finally they'll be performing live at House of Blues for the Block Party.

CLICK HERE for more info about the Beat Freaks in San Diego.

Anyways, this past Tuesday Rose Veneracion aka Best Friend 4 Life since 7th Grade aka Ross aka BBG aka ROE came over for some BFF time. She was currently cleaning out her room when she found her old box of letters. So she brought them over and we took a trip down memory lane... Shit was hilarious! Rose was the "it" girl in high school... She had tons of letters from the most random dudes.

Its funny to see how we use to write... Shit I couldn't spell for shit! Actually, I still can't! HAHA
I actually ended up busting out my box of old letters too! Holly aka Rose's sister use to write me everyday. All of her letters were hilarious... Good shit lil' sis! HAHA
Chris came through to read some of letters he wrote Rose in High School... One word: EMO! HAHA
Ollie aka BFF (Male) won the award for best stationary! HAHA
It's been awhile since I've had a chance to catch up with Rose. Fun times... Thanks for the McDonalds too! BFF 4 Life!

Afterwards I headed to Mission Valley for our Victory meeting!
I ended up rolling out with Chris (Wildboyz) to Taco Tuesdays in Old Town with more friends. Edric aka DJ edROC (Mindz Alike) looks so cute here! HAHA
Damn these margaritas were so strong... 100 proof! FUCK IT!
I was already feeling the effects from our first few drinks then Noriza (Victory) showed up and bought an entire round! Thanks girl!
Kev (FYX) x Chris (WBZ) x Klev x Judy x Cha x Edric x TK x Noriza x Julz (Mindz Alike)
Wanna see a dead body? HAHA
Good times!

0 comments: