Thursday, May 28, 2009

[Thu] Level 3 featuring the New Boyz

After the Laker game I took Myron (21XL) to his event at Level 3. They had the New Boyz performing their hit single, "You're a Jerk!" I still don't know how to jerk but its supposedly the new dance... Anyways, I was originally planning to stay just for a bit and head to Opera but Myron and Chris Cruz (Stay Fresh) were on a mission to get me drunk so I didn't left. Mission complete. HAHA

CLICK HERE to see more photos from Thursday.

I hate/love Patron!
1 of 3 double shots of Patron... WTF was I thinking!?
Rock It Danger aka Jan (21XL) on the mic!
TK x New Boyz
Crackin'!
Melissa Reign (Babe Blvd) x TK
They got the entire place jerkin' once they performed their hit "You're a Jerk!"

TK x Mica (21XL)
Lydia Peak (Boxcuttahz) x Wobz (TM)
The reason why I didn't leave... Chris Cruz x Myron! I hate you guys!
DJ Zeb (Stay Fresh) on the tables!
Myster-E x Jo Koy x Myron Marten x Allan
Fun times... Great seeing everyone!

0 comments: