Thursday, May 28, 2009

[Thu] Lakers vs. Nuggets Game 2

Thursday I headed up to LA to watch Game 2 of the Lakers vs. Nuggets series with Myron Marten (21XL). I got premier seating in the VIP area thanks to Mark Contreras! Traffic on my way up was horrible... Luckily we only missed part of the first quarter. Since we were both starving we ate at the VIP buffet while watching the rest of the first half.

The Beat Freaks were also performing for half time as well. It was the first day of my weekend with the Beat Freaks! Awesome job ladies!

CLICK HERE to see more photos from Thursday.


VIP buffet time!

PR 17 Row 7 Seat 5

Get ready for the Beat Freaks...

Shorty head spinnin'...
TK x Arnel (BF Manager) x Myron
My date... :)
Top Gun's Iceman x Maverick... HAHA
Will Farrell
The game came down to the last play of the game but unfortunately the Lakers lost... I think I'm bad luck!

Time to head to Level 3 to see the New Boyz performing live with 21XL... You're a Jerk!

0 comments: