Tuesday, June 30, 2009

[Thursday] RIP MJ, FF, & EM

I rode the Amtrack Pacific Surfliner down to San Diego on Thursday for the first time. On my way to Union Station, I almost died twice in a matter of a block thanks to someone's crazy driving. HAHA Shit was scary but hilarious at the same time. Thanks for the ride Sis!

Anyways, as soon as I hopped on the train, I opened up my laptop to log onto Twitter to find out about the news regarding Michael Jackson's hospitalization. I spent the entire 2 hour train ride constantly refreshing CNN, Twitter, and TMZ trying to figure out what was going.

I'd already heard about the passing of Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMahon that morning, but the news of Michael Jackson's death was devastating. I've always loved Michael Jackson... Its one of those day's you'll always remember where you were exactly when you heard about the news of MJ's death. =( I was complete shocked and sadden...
The train ride was actually really comfortable and relaxing. Each seat had individual outlets and there was an amazing view of the coast for part of the way. I could get use to this... I wish I could have enjoyed the scenery more but I was glued to my computer.
Thanks Alvin for picking me up from the Solana Beach station...
Later that evening we had a Victory Nightlife meeting regarding our upcoming Block Party at House of Blues, which happens to be this Friday! Get your $5 presale tickets now for the BIGGEST Pre-Independence Day massive in San Diego!

Meet the Victory Nightlife Family:
We roll deep!
Here's a preview of what we'll be doing at Midnight... Fist pumping! HAHA
A few of us headed to Tapioca Express off Convoy for dinner that night.
It was another busy day that started off in LA and ended in SD! But I'm getting use to it because I'll be doing more back and forth commuting soon.

RIP Michael Jackson... We miss you!

To be continued...

0 comments: