Thursday, July 2, 2009

Drake "Best I Ever Had" Video by Kanye West

I hear this song at least 6 times a day and its still not old to me! I'm such a huge fan but Drake's recent performances at the BET Awards was disappointing. He just sat down the entire performances, plus he even had like 18 year old (if that) groupies on stage with him. WTF? I was hoping his debut video of "Best I Ever Had" directed by Kanye West would be much better... You judge for yourself!

I don't know... I am not a fan of this video either. They totally went a different direction than what I expected but I do like boobies! HAHA

Lets go DRAKE!

EDIT: Oh yeah, I totally forgot he had a torn ACL thats why he was sitting down during his performance. But still the video is whatever...

3 comments:

JAYCINISTA said...

he had a torn acl.

Micki Ellis said...

the boobies throw me off on how good the song is. lol. i don't like it =[ .."drake tell me i'm the best!"..that was hella ghetto. LOL

miss you TK!

Kev Mighty said...

The boobs made me like the song even more. No lie.