Tuesday, June 30, 2009

[Wednesday] Transformers x Grove x Roosevelt

I started off my Wednesday by heading up to Runyan Canyon in the Hollywood Hills for a morning workout. Not a good idea since I was still dehydrated from the night before and I didn't bring water. However it was nice and relaxing way to start off the day...
Once I got back to North Hollywood, Steven, Jenn, Melissa, and I headed to Universal City Walk to watch Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen at AMC but they were all sold out of the IMAX showings. =(

Transformers was a two and a half hour movie filled with racist robots, tons of explosions, Optimums Prime kickin' ass, Megan Fox, cheesy jokes, constant action, and more Megan Fox. Overall, I enjoyed the movie but I still liked the first one better. Don't get me wrong... I enjoyed it, but just don't expect too much.

Transformers: 3.5 out of 5
Afterwards, Steven and Jenn headed back down to SD because they were being party poopers! HAHA. So Melissa and I headed to the Grove to do a bit of shopping before meeting up with everyone else for dinner.

While we were at Nordstrom, we made friends with Alley, Bobbi Brown make-up artist and birthday girl. She asked if Melissa and I were brother and sister... HAHA! What's weird is that isn't the first time we've been asked that question.
Alley was super cool! She even let me do price checks and play with the red laser! HAHA... I wonder how much she cost!? HAHA.
Mark Marcelo, Chachy, and Ben Wang met up with us to have dinner at the Farm next to the fountain at the Grove. It was nice...
Farm Steak
There was even a beautiful water show during our dinner!
Later on that night, it was off to the Roosevelt Hotel for the outdoor poolside party.

Chachy x Melissa x Alex x Peter x TK x Mark Marcelo
Round of Long Islands!
It was my first time at the Roosevelt and I liked it. Its definitely a chill Wednesday night spot. I can't wait to move...
Here's a rare picture of Ben Wang laughing... He's usually emotionless!
Sister x Brother... HAHA
Looks like I'll be seeing more of Peter soon... I'll fill you guys in soon! ;)
I spent most of the evening just choppin' it up with friends. Looks like I'll be moving up to LA sooner than later...

I ended up spending $120 at My House on Tuesday and another $160 at the Roosevelt. FML! But you only live once... So f**k it!

To be continued...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yay move already!!!!!! can't wait!!! congrats again!