Thursday, July 16, 2009

[Friday] R&R: Rhythm & Recreation @ Sway

This past Friday, I headed back to San Diego after spending the majority of the week in Los Angeles, for R&R: Rhythm & Recreation at Sway Nightclub. Thanks to Franchise Presents for co-hosting the event with us. They definitely brought out a beautiful looking crowd... I look forward to doing more events with you all. THANKS!

CLICK HERE to view all the photos from Sway.

Shout out to Ashley Robles & DJ Rage holdin' it down at the Merk.
I came fitted in my James Bond bow tie outfit... HAHA! First round of shots with Scott (One People Project) x Joe (Lovewright Co.) x Cindy
Ashley Robles x Jodonn (Victory) x DJ Rage
We had Vietnamese Royalty in the building: The Prince & Princess of Vietnam aka Kimtan x Kimmy!
Christina, Kimmy, and I had a drink for Kimmy's pre-birthday celebration! We'll be celebrating her birthday this Friday at Thin/Onyx! Lets do it!
Jodonn (Godfather of Victory) and his wife, Jocelyn, came through to celebrate her birthday by poppin' bottles in the VIP! Happy birthday!!!
DJ Mark Marcelo aka My Life Coach... HAHA! Oh yeah and some other dark filipino in the back... ;)
Victory Nightlife x EOC x Mindz Alike
My favorite lesbian couple came through: Alysha x Nikki... HAHA! Sup Al!
Hi Nikki!
Lets do another shot with Little Foot aka Julie!
Scott x Julie
143!
TAA (Tall Ass Asians): Guil x TK x Joe x Steven... I miss you guys!
We're all a hot mess...
Thanks to DJ Izzace for coming through from SF to lay it down on the 1s and 2s... See you in SF soon!
Aww... I love them! Cindy x Joe
No fighting please!
Off to Santan's for some Mexican food... Holla!

Don't forget we'll be celebrating with a hosted vodka bar from 9-10PM at Thin/Onyx. You must RSVP at VictoryNightlife@gmail.com. See you there!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Goddamn I missed out... I was around the block too lol.