Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sunday: Bone Thugs n Harmony @ HOB

Bone Thugs n Harmony performed at House of Blues San Diego last Sunday. My brother aka Drew has been asking me about tickets for weeks now since he's a huge fan. So I took him and a few friends as part of his going away present. Marien, Lauren, and Artressa from the Company (SF) were all in town too on vacation so I invited them to come out to join us for some spontaneous fun.

CLICK HERE to see photos from Bone Thugs at HOB.

Start off the night with the signature Patron shot...
Marien x TK x Artressa x Lauren... Last time I hung out with them was during Body Rock were I was knocked out on the floor of their hotel waking up to shots of Hennessey at 9AM. HAHA
Although only 3/5 of the entire Bone Thugs crew was there, they put on a great show! They had the entire packed house rapping along to every song...

My brother aka Drew x Shaun were rappin' to every song! They're hardcore fans!
Make it clap...
Crackin'!
Its starting to set in that we're no longer going to be living together under the same roof... =( But I couldn't be more proud of him! I just wish we never had to grow up!
After the concert, Drew and Shaun left with their friends, while the rest of us headed over to Red C Lounge to meet up with Scott (OPP) for a few more drinks!
We ended up taking the girls to do a bit of sight seeing around SD. We stopped by Hotel Del in Coronado and got our feet wet along the shore. We told them about how Hotel Del is actually haunted... Does anyone remember the episode in Baywatch where CJ (Pamela Anderson) goes to Hotel Del? HAHA
Welcome to SD!
Our our way back from the beach, we all jumped into a closed off pool near Hotel Del where we ended up played Marco Polo. Only one round though... Sorry Scott! HAHA We continued the sight seeing by heading to the Pier at Embarradero where we played 10 fingers... Chris and I lost! HAHA Hella random but it was fun!

Afterwards we ran into Krazie Bone and Wish Bone at 7-11 around the corner from HOB. I think Krazie Bone was hella faded b/c he just waved and walked back to his hotel, whereas Wish Bone stayed around and chit chatted with us for a min.
It was a spontaneous night doing hoodrat shit that ended up with me loosing my boxer briefs outside the window of our car... If you see a pair of boxer briefs on 5th Ave their mine! HAHA

0 comments: