Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What's next???

Sorry everyone! I haven't really been blogging much these past several weeks because:
1.) I'm constantly twittering throughout the day so in a way its like micro-blogging. Make sure you're following me for the latest daily updates: TKoftheWildboyz
2.) I haven't been caring my camera around as much so I don't have many new pictures. =(
3.) I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out my next move, specifically the one to LA.
4.) And I've just been busy busy busy!!!

So if you haven't heard yet, I'm currently in the process of moving up to LA. Its something I've been contemplating for the past year, but with my MBA program quickly coming to an end, its time to make it happen! I will always love San Diego but I feel that there's more opportunities for me to grow in LA.

I feel like the High School Senior (SD) who just graduated about to become a Freshmen at a Division I University (LA). Time to step my game up!

I'm trying to figure it all out but hopefully you can follow me along my journey...

0 comments: