Wednesday, August 12, 2009

[Day 2] Palms Pool x Venetian x Tao x XS

[Saturday, August 8th] We kicked off our Saturday by heading to the Palms pool for the 2nd Slight Dangerous event. Afterwards a few of us headed over to the Venetian to meet up with the Wildboyz. Followed by a complimentary dinner at Tao with Cyrus before getting ready for our event at Tao. The night ended with bottles at XS. It was a fun filled 24 hours!

CLICK HERE to view all the photos from Vegas!
CLICK HERE to get Jomo's Vegas Day 1 Recap.

Who's ready for the pool party?
The Palms pool was pretty crackin'! Many familiar faces everywhere. Cyrus and the Slightly Dangerous staff had a cabana next to the DJ booth. I only stayed for an hour before heading out to Venetian.

Pam x Monica x Maya
Toby x Rob Zoomy (DV8). Happy birthday Zoomy!
Katrina x LorAnne x Nikki x Dale x Veralyn
Victory Nightlife x TAA x Mindz Alike = Family
All of our VIP tables were always packed with lovely ladies... Very nice! HAHA
James aka Crazy Guy x Stacy x Farrah x Mark aka Chach
It was then off to the Venetian where we packed 7 people into Guil's 4 seater Honda Element. After slapping Julz in the face, he got me back with a punch to the balls, which left me in pain on the floor. So I had to take advantage while he was stuck in the trunk! I love you Julz (Disclaimer: No Homo)!
The Wildboyz got a really nice suite at the Venetian, but they packed over 20 people in it. HAHA
While roaming the Venetian, I ran into the Brothers aka Maihan x Erico x Rhea x Quincy x Peter.
Later that evening I meet up with Cyrus and some of his family for a nice dinner at Tao. We got a complimentary $600 credit for dinner, which was absolutely delicious. I was thinking about having the $88 kobe ribeye steak again... We also met with the Tao's management group that was going to be running the event.
Thanks Cyrus!
After dinner I headed to XS at Encore to see if my connect could take care of all the Wildboyz. Unfortunately, I could only get the girls through but we all had to wait inline. I waited with everyone for a while then decided to head over to Tao since we were getting bottle service at XS later that night.
Tao was crackin'! It was actually my first time there. I heard its always packed but it was seriously so packed that it was uncomfortable.

I knew hella people that were going to Tao that night but my phone died and I couldn't meet up with anyone. =(
Victory Nightlife: Hannah x Tine x Jay aka Jayallthetime
Nicolette x TK
Judy x Brandeezy (5&A Dime) x Kev Mighty (FYS)
Luckily we had a VIP skybox so we could avoid some of the crowded madness, plus sitting next to a bunch of beautiful like Twee, Monique, and Lisa is much better than being pushed around in a crowd of sweaty dudes. HAHA
Cheers to the Good Life!
At 1AM our entire VIP area at Tao left to mob over to XS... Hi Ellen & Monique!
Everyone get on the party bus!
We had almost 30 girls on the bus and lets say it was getting a bit crazy on the stripper pole in the back.
The excitement is building...
Smile!
I love XS! It seriously the best club I've ever been too! I was happy when we got inside because coincidently all the Wildboyz were all posted up near our VIP table so I got to hangout with everyone all at once.

Rhea aka Brother's Girlfriend x TK. I think we called my brother like 3 times! HAHA
Allan x Fatch aka Mr. Mira Mesa
Each of our bottles were gone in less than 3 minutes... Seriously!
I love these people! Happy birthday Rose aka Lady in Red!
Wildboyz 4 Life!
Wildgirlz 4 Life!
Eventually they moved our VIP area to the dance floor. I ended up getting pretty drunk by this point dancing on the platform while my homie next to me made it rain! HAHA
At this point is when I think I started falling asleep, which means I'm drunk! HAHA
I don't even remember how I got back to the hotel but I snapped this photo of us all crammed in the limo.
Fun times Las Vegas! We still got 2 more days here!

To be continued...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

damn we should have went to XS! you beat me to day 2 as well. damn you batman.