Tuesday, August 11, 2009

JFX to LAX to MY HOUSE!

After only knowing Leslie for the 36 hours while I was at JFK, I now found myself playing host to a complete stranger who describes herself as a complete introvert. So where was I taking her right after we landed in LA? The most crackin' Tuesday night spot in Hollywood... My House! HAHA

CLICK HERE to see photos from JFK to LAX.

Thanks to Chachy aka Mark Villa for picking us up at LAX. Since it was Leslie's first time in Southern California we decided to take her to In N Out burger!
Too bad she's a vegetarian... HAHA! But she still liked the grill cheese with animal style fries!
Mark x Steph x Janelle x TK x Leslie x Alexis x Melanie
Cheers to being back on the west coast and to new friends!
I ran into my old buddy Chris whose been doing big things out in LA with different star athletes. Keep hustlin' homie!
Carmelo Anthony (Nuggets) x Amare Stoudemire (Suns) were both in the building!
My girl Katrina (Clippers Girl) was celebrating her birthday that night. I went from being stuck at JFK airport straight to My House poppin' bottles with the birthday girl!
Andrea x Jenny
Alexis x Melanie x Doug Wu (Collective)
As usual the place was crackin'!!!
Chach x Nick (Diamond)
Bee Nguyen (Collective) giving Katrina the birthday treatment... HAHA!
Thanks Dana for saving my life last time I was at My House!
Afterwards we paid Michael Jackson's Hollywood star a visit! RIP MJ!
Finished off the night with some late night food at Denny's with the birthday girl Katrina!
It was a fun night with new and old friends. Leslie was definitely out of her element but she said she had a wonderful time. Not only does she never going clubbing but you would never find her dancing on the dance floor but she did both that night! Let the spontaneous good times roll...

To be continued...

0 comments: