Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"Act Now" Manila Relief at the Montablan

[Wednesday, October 28th] The Playmore Group had a dinner meeting at East Restaurant & Lounge off of Hollywood Blvd. East has a similar look and feel to My House (maybe because they're owned by the same company). I was amazed by the decor and attention to detail. Its very well designed. Plus, the food was top notch but the portions are small... really small! Its the perfect date spot!

CLICK HERE to view photos from my week in LA.

Here are a few photos of East from their website:



The Playmore Group
Dianne ordered the nacho appetizer and they seriously came out with 4 chips... I was like WTF?! But that chip was the best chip I've ever had!
Lamb Chops
Lobster Brioche
Thanks Doug for taking care of the bill... I know it wasn't cheap but I guess its a good thing that he knows the owners. HAHA

After our meeting, I headed to the Nike Montalban Theater for the "Act Now" Manila Benefit featuring a full line up of special performers, including Far East Movement, Baby Bash, Frankie J, Roscoe Umali, Bambu, Melissa Reyes, and more... Thanks to Lena (Nike) and Arsen (Hall of Fame)!

Monique May interviewing Roscue Umali
Shout out to Far East Movement for putting on a great show! Look out for them because they're going on a 31 city tour with LMFAO in a few weeks!
Unfortunately I got there late and I missed Melissa's performance... again! I heard you did a terrific job! Roomies: Melissa Reyes x Mark Villa
I can't remember the last time the Trio took a photo together! =)
Monique May (right) and her baby sister... Baby!? She's a grown ass woman! HAHA
Time to head to MI-6 for the JL Birthday "All Black Everything" party! You know thats gonna be crazy...

0 comments: