Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Block Party Recap (via: Jomo)

I know I'm long overdue for some blog updates, so here's a recap of Victory Nightlife's SOLD OUT Halloween Block Party at House of Blues through the eyes of my friend Jomo (NSB)! Thanks Jomo!

An awesome night with the SD fam. It was about 2 months since I've been in San Diego and I must say it's been too long. We drank. We danced. We partied. And I blacked out around 1:00am... But judging by the pictures, we all had a damn good time. Thanks to my homie Jamie for visiting and for snapping pictures while I had my mitts on. You did take over 200 pictures though. Quality and quantity.


My 3 favorite DJs rocked the main stage. This is how it should be EVERY TIME.

Grindin'

Caught ya staring Julz!

All the stops were pulled by the Victory Nightlife crew with these circus acts.

And what's a Victory event without some dancers?

For some reason Jamie took a bunch of pictures of this particular gal. I wonder why...

Damn.

Good seeing all of you.







A contest for the best costume...


AND BEST DANCE MOVES!! The perfect 1-2 combo. (You love the boxing reference.)



Tep wins for the best facial expressions by far.


This is Toe-knee's job believe it or not. Hustlin'.



My token white friend/photographer Jamie. Thanks dude.



More pictures with the homies.



Jesus DJs for me.


OG 5&A Dime fam.



Stay focused Jamie!



Poppin' bottles in VIP with Hannie!

TK getting a dose of his own.


And here's where I sorta forget the rest of the night. Wuttup TK. We got so damn ignorant on top of the couches.

Who's face am I holding??

Sheryl is the fam.


Seriously though, how long was I standing on these couches?




Ben must examine every bottle before drinking.





A picture is worth a thousand words.


Well done James.


The last picture of the night is very fitting. I get knocked the f*ck out.


I somehow made it back to the hotel room and washed my eye tattoo off before getting into bed. If I said or did anything embarrassing or offensive towards the end of the night, I deeply apologize.

Good times you mofos. I miss you all in SD and wish I was down there more often! Until next time. (Which is looking to be next week in L.A...)

0 comments: