Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pre-Halloween Festivities

[Friday, October 30th] I was back in San Diego getting ready for Victory Nightlife's party of the year aka Halloween Block Party at House of Blues. Its the first Friday in months that I didn't had an event. My night started off in Hillcrest for Alysia's birthday dinner at Ebisu Sushi.

CLICK HERE to view all the photos from Friday.

Ren x TK x Pat Lam
Reunited and it feels so good! I miss these faces! =)
Chicken Katsu
Happy birthday Alysia! 143!
I miss these bitches... They really call themselves the "Bitches!"
It was off to Confidential for a short meeting with Iron Mike and Profile... I'm really excited about whats coming up next! ;)

Yuki x Iron Mike x Spade x Ddubz
Who wants to hit one of these balls!?
We ended up over at Thin/Onyx where I was able to get a bottle for Alysha's birthday! I wish I took pictures of the sparklers but its all good... Hi ladies!
Cheers to Alysia!
I ended up at Bareback with Guil catching up with Ray Benitez and company! I miss you Ray! While I was there I spun the wheel and got 3 shots for Christine x April x ??? HAHA
It was then off to Steven aka Bin's (TAA) house for a slumber party!

0 comments: