Saturday, February 20, 2010

After School Special part 2!

[Friday, February 12th] Edric aka DJ edROC, Julian aka DJ Julz, and Brandon aka Funk Master B the Baker came up from San Diego to session with Mark Marcelo aka DJ Mark Marcelo for their 2x4 DJ set at House of Blues.

CLICK HERE to view photos from Friday.

Mindz Alike in the mix!
Victory Nightlife x Mindz Alike... We takin' over!
While everyone decided to chill at the crib, Alison and I headed over to Hyde for Love/Hate presented by JL Production & The Collective.
It was my first time at Hyde and that shit was jam packed with people. I know its a small spot, but damn there were some "fly birds", in the words of Bee. HAHA
Crackin'!
TK x Alison
Bee Nguyen x Asia
Poppin' bottles of Belvedere with the crew...
I don't even know how this many people fit in a venue this size but its a good thing we have a table... Shout out to Sean G (Pac Div)!
Alison and I left at 1:15pm to drop by Highlands to say what up to the 21XL & Usual Suspects fam since its been months since I've had a free Friday.

If I was a DJ, this is probably what I would look like... HAHA! 143 DJ Justyles!
I love this picture of Jane aka Prom Date and Rishi (Usual Suspects)
Of course we had to end the night at Kitchen 24! I was mobbin' deep with ladies... I can't complain! =) HAHA

Jane x CLA x Alison x Helen Ly x Talia Sunset x Misa Campo
The homie Nick Diamond came through also after Hyde. That's 2 nights in row for us!
After School Specials all around!
Misa didn't even finish her's... SMH!
Time to get rested up and head back down to San Diego for the Holiday Block Party! Fun times!

0 comments: