Saturday, February 20, 2010

Art Walk x HBO x Delux x K24

[Thursday, February 11th] Last Thursday Edwin (Edwinhimself) & Vince came by to check out our LA spot before we all headed out to Pho 87 on the outskirts of DTLA. I actually ate at Pho 36 in K-Town for lunch with Bee Nguyen (Hot Air), but its all good, I love me Vietnamese food!

CLICK HERE to view photos from Thursday!

FORMALity 2003... HAHA!
I love when the SD homies come to visit!
Mark Marcelo actually discovered Pho 87 on Yelp, good choice buddy!
Com Thit Nuong
After dinner, the Edwin & Vince headed back down to SD while the rest of us made our way to Art Walk in Downtown LA. If you haven't been to Art Walk yet, I recommend you check it out every 2nd Thursday of the month. Its a nice change up, plus I there's lots of beautiful moving art pieces... ;) HAHA.

Peep these Nike scandals Lorraine had on... She says they're legit but I'm not 100% sure about that. HAHA But she does rock it well, especially with that band aide on her pinky toe. =)
I love how all the art galleries are open, there's live music, djs, drinks, h'orderves, and tons of people roaming the streets.
Rainbow Warriors: TJ x JR (Wildboyz)
I love Polariods! I wish I had a polaroid camera still... The film is just expensive!
This reminds me of Rose Veneracion aka Best Friend 4 Life! HAHA
We made our rounds then it was off to the private HBO screening party for their new series "How to Make it in America", which is supposedly like Entourage but revolves around the fashion industry in NYC. I love it already!
The homie DJ Drewbryd on the tables!
The place was crackin', maybe because their was an open bar too! HAHA
Joanne x Sam (Sosupersam) x Dennis
What the Hellz?
Damn Lanie, I really was red! HAHA
The Roomies! =)
Thanks again to Kim Nguyen (HBO) for taking care of us. I got a chance to see many familiar faces. Hi!

It was only 11pm, so we meet up with Johanna & Linda (Lovemade) to hit up The Association for a few more drinks.
Chachy x Angela x Mark Marclo x TK
Cheers!
It off to Bar Delux next for "Mutha Fuckin' Thursdays" hosted by Doug Wu & Arsen. Shout out to Mike B!
Mitch (Uggs) x Peter (Incase) x Rhea x Mark Marcelo
Taryn x Mink (Crooks & Castles) x Rhea
Neran x Michelle (Hellz)
Time to head to Kitchen 24 for the After School Special. Its seriously been months since I've had one... I miss it! Look at this drunk fuck, aka Mr. Meng (Playmore)! HAHA
Taryn x Nicky Diamonds x Mink
What is art!? HAHA
=)
Peep Nick Diamonds new 2010 7 Series BMW! I'm so jealous...
Lookin' back it was a jam packed Thursday with friends! Glad we all made it home safely! Good night!

0 comments: