Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Now EVERY SATURDAY at Confidential is Classified™

Thanks for making our bi-weekly run of events at Confidential a complete success. Now due to popular demand, EVERY SATURDAY at Confidential is Classified™!

Come celebrate the opening of our brand new weekly event this Saturday where we've invited the renowned DJ Scooter (of Sleeping Giant and voted San Diego's favorite hip-hop DJ for 4 years!). Scooter was the last DJ to hold a hip-hop residency at Confidential. Now, he'll be passing to torch to Confidential's new resident and my favorite DJ--DJ Mark Marcelo.



Space will be extremely limited. I recommend you do the following:
1. Sign-up for the guestlist at www.isclassified.com.
2. Dress classified.
3. Be female-friendly.
4. Ask me about our bottle service specials.

From the last Classified™:





Oh yeah... did I mention I just completed my Masters program! I want to see you all there Saturday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post you got here. It would be great to read something more concerning this matter. The only thing your blog misses is some pictures of any gadgets.
Katherine Karver
Cell jammer