Sunday, June 27, 2010

Electronic Entertainment Expo aka E3

[June 15th - 17th] I've always wanted to go to the Electronic Entertainment Expo aka E3 because it's every hardcore video gaming fanatic's dream come true. First hand look at all the upcoming video games and technology, plus plenty of beautiful demo girls. HAHA ;) This year, I finally got a chance to go thanks to my friend Eric Smith from Sony Entertainment Online.

Assassin's Creed is one of the many games I was excited to see. It looks amazing!


Lets go Chargers!


Look who I found dancing her ass off for Xbox 360 Kinetic's new game, Dance Central... Aimee!!!
Crackin'!
I didn't know video game developers were such rockstars! HAHA
Tracy Nova (left) showcasing these new LED controllers... Nice outfit! HAHA

3D is the future...


I want the new Nintendo 3DS!

Thanks again to Jessica from Xbox for all the hospitality! Hopefully I'll see you at Comic- Con in San Diego!!!
If you were at E3 you might recognize these two Def Jam Rap Superstars rockin' the stage to all your favorite classic hits... Jennifer (Manager) x Jenilee (Superstar)... HAHA!
It was pandemonium at LA Live on both Tuesday and Thursday because not only was E3 happening at the LA Convention Center, but the Lakers vs. Celtics NBA Championship game was going too.

I wanted to stay in Downtown LA to riot after game 7 but we decided to play it safe and head to Haute in West Hollywood to watch the game from the comfort of a private VIP room.

To be continued...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site tkofthewildboyz.blogspot.com
Is this possible?