Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Futsal on the Rooftop x Playhouse w/ DJ Vice

[Thursday, June 3rd] I rolled out to the Nike Montalban Theatre in Hollywood last Thursday to meet up with folks for the "Futsal on the Rooftop" event and to catch Game 1 of the NBA finals on the big screen. Thank you Nike for the complimentary food and drinks!

CLICK HERE to view more photos from Nike x Playhouse.

With the World Cup 2010 in South Africa only a few days away, the Montalban was ready for Saturday's USA vs. England match up.
Sunset in LA!
It was my first time on the rooftop of the Montalban... Love it!
Alexander Spit x Killuh B watching the game from the rooftop.
I love free food!
Jerry Lorenzo (JL) x Dana (Nike) x B
Lets play ball...
While some folks were watching the futsal matches, a handful of us were glued to the NBA Finals.
Shout out to Peter Benedicto!
Team 2nd Sucks: Rob (Black Scale) x Kenny (Belvedere) x Jerry x Jay
Undefeated: Play Dirty
Lets go fellas...
The finals for the "Futsal on the Rooftop" tournament is this Saturday, June 12th before the World Cup.
Fun times!
It was off to dinner at Hodori with Ms. Jenny Kita, where we both had a fat kid moment. I love Korean food!
We ended the night at Playhouse in Hollywood with Nancy who came through with DJ Vice and his wife, Angela.
Happy birthday to DJ Echo (Skam Artist) with Nancy (Getatnance) and Jenny Kita!
The gang!
DJ Vice (Skam Artist) in the building!
The spot was crackin' and they were going until 4am!
I just thought this picture was kinda sexy...
Dru (Cockstar) x Corissa cuddling up in the smoking patio.
Congrats to Angela for completing the San Diego Rock & Roll 1/2 marathon this past weekend.
#morebelve!
TK x DJ Vice x Lil' C (SYTYCD) x Angela
Look who I found... Melissa Reign x Jane
Thanks again to DJ Vice & Angela for the hospitality! Fun night!!!

CLICK HERE to get Nancy's recap of the night.

Here's also a short interview Nancy did for her blog with DJ Vice oustide of Playhouse.

2 comments:

Aprille said...

OMGGGGGG tk!!! i fuckin' loooooooooooooooooooooove dj vice!!!!!!!!! came from eagle rock just like me :D. if anytime you see him again let me knowwww i looooooooooooooooooooooooove him!!! miss u tk!

Kermit Lukacs said...

The games on the roof remind me of my high school days when I used to play ball with my high school friends. Unfortunately, we haven't gotten together for two years now because everyone is so busy doing one thing or another. I hope we get to see each other soon and play ball again.