Saturday, September 11, 2010

Vegas Part I: Capsule via my iPhone 4

I spent an entire week in Las Vegas from August 16-23 for Part I: Capsule Trade Show and Part II: Slightly Dangerous... I still can't believe I actually survived 7 days in Sin City! Especially considering the fact that I fainted one morning from dehydration. I guess you could say I had so much fun, I fainted! Time of my life status for sure!!!

Here's a look at the first several days through my iPhone 4:

Aww... Miss Lawn (Hellz) x Bam (GPPR) are matching!
IMG_1779
Breakfast at Mandalay Bay.

My suite at the Trump:





Introducing the "Last Gang in Town" aka GPPR:

Its the movement...
IMG_1796
Even Denzel came by Capsule to visit me... Or maybe it was because I have him my Xbox 360. HAHA
IMG_1791
The infamous Creative Rec party at XS:

Bee Nguyen (Hot Air) reppin' #morebelve!
IMG_1810
Ariana x Jon (Blends)
IMG_1808
After party at the Bowling Suites inside the Palms for Diamond x Black Scale. XXX

Back to work...

Matching again?
IMG_1817
Luis (Hypebeast) checkin' out our Fall/Summer 2011 Collection.

Sneak preview of the Hot Air Summer 2011 catalog.

Han Cholo private suite party at the Hard Rock.

Karmaloop x Jabbawockeez x Crooks & Castles party at Haze!

Shout out to KB and the rest of the Jabbawockeez for killin' it! Proud!
IMG_1838
Sosupertk x Sosupersam
IMG_1839
Crackin'!

Platinum (Love of Ray J) x Talia Sunset
IMG_1832
You scream, I scream, we all scream for Ice Cream!!!

WTF are you saying Moe (GPPR)?!

All you can eat BBQ with Karmaloop x Antenna Mag x Flud x Society


That was just the first 3 days... Look out for Vegas Part II: Slightly Dangerous coming soon!

0 comments: