Thursday, March 29, 2007

Biker Boyz (No Homo)

The day after Althea and I got our cool new bikes we went on an adventure... Originally we were only suppose to go visit Cecile at "It's a Grind: Coffee House" but we ended up biking all around Rancho Penasquitos.

Click the map below to see our entire route.
1.) Started at my house (sorry I don't want the world to know where I live)
2.) Stopped by Wells Fargo inside our local Vons to make a deposit
3.) Ate lunch at our favorite sushi restaurant... Sushiyah. 50% of Crunchy Rolls!!!
4.) Stopped by and hung out w/ Freddy & Fatch at the shop... I also picked up a new backpack!
5.) Made our way onto the 56 to "It's a Grind" to visit Cecile at work
6.) Then found a secret dirt trail to get back home
Team Mongoose: MAA!Last night we meet up w/ a few of the homies at the usual Wednesday night spot where Josephine works... Callahans! We all just told stories and laughed it up! Ollie had some very memorable quotes that made me want to bring back the "Quote of the Week".

Here's Ollie's response to Rose asking him "Why do you wanna be so big?"

"I use to be scrawny all throughout high school... I just want to be able to hold my own... I want to be able to F**K somebody up!"
-Ollie Neglerio aka Orrie

He also had a few other good ones but I can't remember... It was freakin' hilarious though!
Rose peed her pants b/c she was laughing too much... HAHA Just kidding. Myster, rockin' her dope stunna shades, accidentally knocked over a glass of water that landed on Rose's pee pee area. Sorry BF!
Once I got home Allan, Althea, and I went for a bike ride around the block. We visited the Laguna's but they didn't pick up their phones... The lights were on though in JR's room... I wonder what was going on... HAHA

Once we got back home I was telling Allan about this other bike they had at Walmart because I was thinking of exchanging my bike and getting the better one. (FYI: I went to Walmart 5 times in the past 4 days... 3 different ones I might add). Its a 26" Men's Mongoose Blackcomb Mountain Bike or as I would like to call it "The Terminator" for $279.87. I kept on going back and forth about whether I should upgrade or not... Eventually I was like F**K IT... Lets do it!

So at 12:30AM the three of us headed back down to the Walmart on Aero Drive to do the switcheroo. This bike is seriously bad ass... Its kinda hardcore but I really love it!
The Terminator
Mysterplates... I think Althea should be "Spoiled"! HAHA
We want you to join the Biker Boyz (No Homo)
I'll have an entire blog dedicated to my *NEW* bike tomorrow... I already tricked it out! Can't wait for Saturday... Who's down to bike to Oscar's Carmel Valley w/ us?

3 comments:

VINCENT SANTOS said...

tell althea to spill water on the wife beater next time.

Adventum said...

Many great events for Mongoose Team on http;//mongoosemountainbike.co.cc

Adventum said...

Many great events for Mongoose Team on htpp://mongoosemountainbike.co.cc