Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Team Mongoose... CORRECTION!

Sorry everyone but I need to correct myself... Our beloved Purple Haze basketball team isn't in the NIT (losers bracket) Championship... Its in the League CHAMPIONSHIP! My bad!

Congratulations to Purple Haze for winning their Semi-Final match against our much hated rivals... Beyaaah! Come join the hundreds of fans next Monday for the Championship... Cheer the beloved Purple Haze team on! Good job tonight fellas... You've made your sponsors proud (Willy's Workshop & Victory Nightlife).

After the game most of us headed to the all new Hooters in Rancho Bernardo... It was packed! The slogan on the Hooters menu is "Makes you happy!" HAHA Hooters makes you happy!

Mysters and the Lagunas went on yet another spontaneous bi-racial couples date to Walmart in Aero Drive afterwards. Our mission was to look for *NEW* bikes! The other night Myster and I went to the Walmart in Poway to check out their bike selection but they didn't have any cool Mongoose mountain bikes there. Kind of a bummer!

Anyways... Walmart in Aero Drive had a much bigger & better selection. I originally wanted the Mongoose XR-250 ($189.74) but they didn't have any in stock so I got a blue and silver XR-200 ($159.37)... I LOVE IT! I'm not really sure what the difference is between the two but I did save $30 by going w/ the XR-200. Myster got a red hot XR-75 ($99.96). TEAM MONGOOSE! Best part is we got a FREE bike pump because the guy who rang us up didn't scan it and I didn't notice till we walked out... HAHA

Mrs. Laguna aka Cecile also got a new bike too. Its a gangsta ass low rider cruiser... She also got a basket and techno raver bell that lights up to go w/ it. If you see a light show coming towards you at night its probably just Cecile cruisin' along.

We ended up riding our bikes around the Walmart parking lot for a good 20 mins... We weren't really sure how we were going to fit 3 bikes and 4 people into my 4Runner but we made it work... Check the pictures!

*NEW* Bikes... Join the crew!
JR got a few bike seats to the chode during our ride home. Filipinos in the back... Viets up front! INVITE: This Saturday, March 31st everyone is invited to meet up at my house at 9AM for a biking trip. I'm not really sure where we'll be going yet but I'll let you know once I find out. SPREAD the WORD!

Join Team Mongoose!
Tons of new pictures added to the Picture Gallery... Check them out!

FYI: Its 4:24AM and I'm still awake... Damn jet lag! Gonna try to go to bed now. Myster and I are gonna ride tomorrow to "Its a Grind" at 10AM if you want to join us. Call me... I found my phone charger!

2 comments:

cile said...

When you guys were riding home from my work, did it hail?!?? HOPE NOT!! HAHA

Adventum said...

Well I can see you have a great time there see what my people doing http://mongoosemountainbike.co.cc