Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm Back!!!

Good morning everyone! I just got back safely to the States yesterday afternoon. I'm still adjusting to the time sort of but I think I should be good after today. I'm so use to wake up at 7AM over there that I found myself up and about right now (7:10AM). I think I'm gonna go for a swim at 24 hour fitness.

I've got tons to do today so I thought I'd get my day started off early:
-Meet w/ SDSU Graduate Admissions Office
-Shop around for Mr. & Mrs. Myster mountain bikes... Walmart Aero Drive
-Do all my laundry
-Clean out my suitcases and reclaim my room from Myster... HAHA
-Get a new battery for my MacBook Pro
-Go to the gym
-Deposit $$$ @ the bank
-Go SHOPPING!
-Maybe even start studying for the GMAT
-Purple Haze Basketball Game

Well I hope to see everyone tonight @ AIU Court #2 for the Purple Haze Championship Semi Finals @ 8:25PM.

This is the last picture I took in Vietnam... The Godfather: An Van Hoan

2 comments:

-ThePrince- said...

theres no maybe. you NEED to start studying for the GMAT. Trust Me! you cant be cramming for this study, since its just not any test. see ya tonight bro!

Unknown said...

welcome home!!!! glad that you're back, can't wait to see you, hope you don't smell.